Painless Fundraising with Target’s Take Charge of Education® Program!
Target’s Take Charge of Education program is an easy, painless, way to help us raise money for our school while doing your regular shopping at Target using your RED Card.
- WES earns 1% of all purchases you make using your Target REDcard
- You save 5% on all your Target purchases and additionally earn money for Weatherstone
- Grandparents, friends and neighbors are all welcome to participate in the program and they can even live out of state!
- Last year, with only 73 families participating we earned just over $2000!
- Of all our merchant fundraisers this one gives back the most
What you need to know:
- Our School ID number: 462
How to Link Your Card:
- Register for a RED Card if you don’t already have one!
- Visit: www.target.com/tcoe and link your card to our school (using ID 462 or searching by name)
- Call 1-800-316-6142 or simply ask the cashier to link your card to our school (using school ID 462 or by using the school name)
Where do the profits go?
- Outdoor Classroom
- Curriculum Support
- International Night
- STEM Fridays
- Cultural Arts
- Talent Show
- …. and more!