School Bell Schedule
The school day for students at Weatherstone starts at 9:15 a.m. and ends at 3:45 p.m. Students are allowed to enter the school in the morning from: 8:45 a.m. to 9:15 a.m. Students are not allowed into the school prior to the 8:45 bell (please do not leave your children unattended before the first bell has rung). They will be asked to wait outside of the front door. If a student arrives after the 9:15 bell, he/she must stop by the front office to receive a pink tardy slip.
- Changes in your child’s transportation home must be made no later than 2:00pm. Please call 919-380-6988 to make a change.
- Walkers must be picked up at the crossing guard on Olde Weatherstone Way. Please do not wait at the school’s front doors or anywhere else along the route. In the afternoon, walkers will be dismissed from the crossing guard at exactly 3:45 pm.
Weatherstone Elementary staff are not in charge of the buses, if you have any concerns about the bus timeliness, please call Cary Transportation for complaints at (919)-460-3517.
- Please check the WCPSS website here for bus routes
- Follow Weatherstone Elementary twitter account @WeatherstoneES
- After 4:30pm, please call Cary Transportation with bus location questions (919)-460-3517.
- Cars transporting students to school should enter the carpool lane from Olde Weatherstone Way nearest Castalia.
- Please remain in a single file along the curb while waiting to deliver students (Do not leave students unattended before the bell rings).
- Please have all children exit your car on the right side of your car.
- All children should learn to unbuckle themselves and exit the car by themselves (this quickens carpool and promotes independence)
- Please do not park or leave your car unattended in the carpool lane ever.
- Do not exit your car – it is not safe. Please have children enter the car on the right side. Do not get out of your car to speak with carpool attendants.
- In the afternoon: Please display your child’s nametag in the car window on the right side.
- Please turn right when exiting the carpool driveway.